Year round we offer public courses in various cities on an extensive range of food safety topics aimed at all levels of food industry employees. These courses are taught by our team of training experts.
Helping employees retain key learnings is essential to effective training. A great way to do this is by using our proven training programs that empower employees to make science-based decisions are one of the best ways to ensure the quality and safety of your products.
Click here <link to events page> for detailed course agenda and calendar. You can also view biographies of our industry expert instructors who use their years of in-plant experience to bring clarity and practicality to industry’s most relevant topics and challenges.
Some of our most popular public courses include:
- BRC-Understanding Requirements of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 6
- Implementing SQF Systems Training-Edition 7
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Training
- FSMA Overview Training
- Performing an Effective Risk Assessment
- Root Cause Analysis for Food Plants
- Verifying and Validating Food Safety Systems
- Internal Auditing in a Food Plant
- Crisis Management and Food Defense
- Principles of Food Microbiology
- Effective Environmental Monitoring & Aseptic Techniques
- Microbiological Concerns in Food Plant Sanitation and Hygiene
- Sensory and Laboratory Shelf-life Studies for Food Products
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and<link to customize training> customizing training courses for the food industry. If you’re interested in training on a topic not covered on our website, feel free to contact us.
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and customizing training courses for the food industry. If you’re interested in training on a topic not covered on our website, feel free to contact us.